CB100 – COMPOUND BOW MOUNT
- Allows limited mobility users to shoot a standard compound bow
- Allows the user to pivot the bow up and down and left and right
- In-Line Draw-Loc Kit or similar product (not included) is required to use this mount
- Works on most models of compound bows and can be used with right or left-hand bows
- Mount holds the entire weight of the bow
- Compound bow not included
The CB100 compound bow mount allows users with limited hand and arm movement and strength to shoot a standard compound bow. It works on most right or left-handed compound bow models. The limited mobility user can pivot the bow left, right, up, and down while the mount holds the weight of the bow.
The CB100 compound bow mount requires the In-Line Draw-Loc Kit or a similar product (which is not included) to hold the bow at full draw.
Seat Pan Options
Standard: 18″ long x 15″ wide x 4 ½” deep
The Standard seat pan works with most chairs. If you need this style in a different size, please contact us.
Sling Bottom: 17 ¾” long x 15″ x wide 4″ deep
Our contoured seat pan is designed to fit sling or soft-bottom folding chairs.
This skeleton-style seat pan is designed to fit in between your removable seat cushion and the seat frame. It utilizes the existing seat mounting holes.
Magic Mobility Extreme X8 and Frontier V4
This bracket attaches to the seat frame.
Be Adaptive Equipment, Inc. is not responsible for any accidents or injuries incurred while using this equipment. Please read and follow all firearm and archery safety guidelines.
Seat pans should be attached to chair using holes provided in seat pan, and cushion should be attached to the seat pan with velcro. Not attaching the seat pan and cushion could result in the seat pan sliding out of the chair causing serious injury.